This warm and welcoming “home away from home” has all you need to settle in quickly and enjoy your visit. The house features:
- Comfortable living room with a pellet stove, 50″ TV, wireless internet and a great river view
- 3 bedrooms with queen beds and TV’s; one with a beautiful river view
- 2 updated bathrooms
- Updated kitchen with a full complement of cooking supplies
- 3-season side porch that provides a wonderful riverside experience
- Front farmer’s porch with lovely river and bridge view, partially enclosed
- Laundry room, with HE Detergent
- Smoke free and pet free home (Sorry, pets are not allowed)
- Large gatherings, house parties, etc., are not allowed
The house will comfortably sleep six with three queen beds, with an eight guest maximum. Bathroom linen and sheets in each bedroom are available for use, yet some guests have chosen to bring their own. I seek guests who will appreciate the fact that I treat this property as a home and not just a rental unit.
Things to Do
The Conway area has a lot to offer year round. Aside from the more common activities such as snow skiing, “The Polar Express” Journey To The North Pole, hiking, sightseeing, a drive on the Kancamagus Highway, shopping and varied dining options, there is much more to do in the area. Enjoy a lazy afternoon float down the Saco River with assistance from a local company that is just down the road. Although I never saw a picture, it’s rumored that one of my guests had landed a trout or two fly fishing alongside the property. Just across the bridge, down river, Conway has Davis Park with tennis, basketball and a public beach for swimming. Horseback riding and sleigh rides along the Saco are also available nearby. There are seasonal moose tours in the area. Public skating at the local Ham Arena.
Please check out the “Local Information” page for links to many of these activities.